Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Waiting

I keep thinking this should all feel harder, somehow. 

John is on his way back to the refinery outside Chicago to setup the equipment that isn't in the Butte office anymore.  He'll be back on Friday.  In the meantime, he may figure out if he's going to be contracting for the new owners.  He may not find out this week or he may not wind up working for them at all.  At this point, he has no work lined up, just a series of avenues he's going to pursue. 

I keep wondering why I'm not more stressed out by all of this.  I keep wondering if I should be more worked up.  Perhaps that's a waste of time, though.  Perhaps, like usual, its all going to work itself out for the best. 

For now, I'm enjoying the fact that we're all happy, (mostly) healthy and that John and I are able to provide for our family.  Note to self: the rest is just gravy. 

Keep reminding me, if I forget.  Who knows how long I'm going to be sitting with all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment